Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pretty

I've been feeling pretty lately. People have always told me "you have such a pretty face" and I would cringe; that is codeword for "too bad your body is so ugly." Or at least, that's what I thought, deep in my self-loathing psychosis.

Yesterday I wore a pair of size 16 jeans that were tight but I think hawt. I looked at them in the mirror and lifted my shirt a bit and was literally shocked at how small my thighs / legs looked. I put on my good bra that gives the cleavage, and a low v-neck shirt, and felt beautiful. It's been sooooooooo long...

I'm so happy I did this.

I've been doing great at the gym! I go between 4 and 5 times a week. It's really helping, with my self-esteem and my heart health / stamina. I can run up and down stairs without being out of breath. Before, when I was topped out at 300lbs, I could barely walk without becoming out of breath. It was just *too much weight*. Now I feel lighter, like I can actually move and stretch and work my body. It's a new world..







2 comments:

LJ said...

you look so great & so happy...
hugs!!!

Jay said...

sexy! .. and even a thinker pose thrown in for fun, excellent

 
template by suckmylolly.com